Saturday, March 7, 2009

Past 3 weeks of my life....

I just have no idea what to post about the last 3 weeks. So much has happened. Things have gotten out of hand. I refused to let things continue. Sorry's have been made, kiss ups have happened. What a mess that has been created. I hope changes occur, I hope there is growth from this. Cryptic writing is the best. Don't hate.



I cant wait to ride today. It's all I want to do. I've gotten so much better at it. Today I should be riding my favorite horse in the world at the moment. I'm going to sit atop him and let him know who's boss. I am going to tell him everything he needs to know. If he throws me so be it. I'll get right back up on him. I have yet to be thrown, which in my eyes is absolutely amazing. I have been bucked in mid lope and stayed. Had a horse flip out on me over a piece of string and stayed on. So I'm happy.

No comments: