Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding!

So this weekend I worked on invitations to the wedding. I must say I am quite impressed. Me and my mother decided to do them ourselves and man did they turn out great! I didn't think for do it yourself invites, they would look so good. Two weeks and they go out. How exciting!

I still have to do a few things. I need to buy the new wedding dress, get our rings, and find two portable toilets. The new wedding dress is not something fancy, I already have it picked out, wish I would have done this the first time around.......... there is a 500 dollar difference in the price of the dresses.... live and learn I guess.

The rings are going to be simple. I don't want to wear a diamond on my finger every day. So a simple comfort fit rose gold band is all I am going to get. Joe wants simple as well and since he won't wear it every day its not too important. (I do NOT want him wearing it to work)

Then in late April/May we are going to get the barn prepared. That's going to be alot of work, but we should be able to do it.

And I think thats about all we need to do. The rentals are done, catering done, photographer done, invites done, pastor done, and thats about it. Exciting!

No comments: