Wednesday, July 8, 2009


So the farrier came out again yesterday. I'm going to be sad to lose him but his area does not include Shelby County. :( Her hoove's look amazing! I am going to ride her tomorrow. Like ride ride. She is ready. While she still needs about 100lbs, she is definately to the point where I can hop on and take a go. Nothing strenuous, I don't want to hurt her. But I do want to see what she can do. I wish I had a bitless bridle and I am pretty sure that will be the direction I take with her later on.
I've found a saddle I like that is used and I will probably buy it next week. So that part is down. I will take pics tomm of the riding for all to see and ga ga over. Joe will be there so he will be my camera man.
Let's see nothing else really. Oh! Want some pictures?













No comments: