Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chicks!

I know, I know, I have been MIA lately. I've just had nothing to post about at all. BUT NOW I DO!

:D

Chicks! If you don't think these are cute then you are a communist. Plain and simple. You can start to see the striations on their wings. Once full grown they will be a striped black and white, they are cute little Dominiques!






They are quite easy to take care of suprisingly, they just eat chick starter. I included the last picture to display my sweet set up. Haha!

I have 8 more coming in about two weeks....... I'm the crazy chicken lady!

In other news my garden is coming along nicely, I have framed it all out this year so it isn't all overgrowing into the grass. Note I have finished replacing the dirt but you get the idea.



My tomato and pepper plants are also doing great! I started these about a month and a half ago and they are healthy and really happy looking.

No comments: