Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dinner will be Dinner....

I am sick of this chicken. If there was a way to kill her now and eat her, oh how I would. You put your hand in the brooder and she starts flipping out. When you pick her up she is flapping like crazy, starts pooping everywhere, and just a nutjob in general. Her sister is soooo calm compared to her. I can pick her up, she just sits down, no pooping, and doesn't run from you. I really like her.

That's fine, Dinner has a kill date of late July. She doesn't need to be of laying age to become fried chicken. I have no patience for a nutty chicken. In other chicken related topics, they are getting more feathers in; which is totally cute. They will be feathered out or almost done before my next batch of chicks. This means I need to get that coop finished up.

Nothing really else going on, need to figure out my fall schedule at UofL, which advising has been no help. (this is a major related problem) Eh, I'll get it figured out. I also need to mow the lawn........ and somehow attempt to get the diesel in my backyard....

No comments: