Friday, November 28, 2008

I can be such a complete and total baby, like flat out throwing a tantrum when I want to. Nobody can stop me, I want to act like a 3 year old. Sometimes I get my way, sometimes the tantrum is just thrown for no reason. I threw a big one last night because I am done with my second job. Nothing about me wants to ever go back to that godforsaken place. Now, granted, in reality it is not that bad.... it has just gotten so old I don't think I can give it any fountain of youth to revive it. I hate working so late on Fridays and Saturdays. I want my weekends back for awhile so I can be totally selfish with them.

I am putting in my resignation tonight when I go in. I will work tonight, try to get out of working tomorrow but will if they want me to. I'm a sucker like that. I need to find another second job which sucks but I have to. I need the extra money to get some stuff done in my life right now, but its not a dire need thing.

So here is to acting like a total 3 year old and throwing tantrums. Possibly throwing an object or two and showing my pouty face at things. Some things I just don't want to play "grown up" with, crappy 2nd jobs are one of them. I am currently on the search for something I will enjoy doing if I will be doing it on the side.

No comments: