Monday, June 29, 2009

Neglect

I feel like I have been totally neglecting this blog! Oh wait, I have!

The wedding went amazingly well! Everything ended up perfect! I'll get pictures up at some point. I'm waiting on the profs to show up. All 350 of them.........

I saw Dodge on Saturday..... she looked ok. A new scratch on her rump but I wouldn't put it past her to run into something outside. The pasture is not in the best shape. I need to get the farrier out there and call the transport place today. She is ready to be moved! I got her negative coggins and her health cert last week. I'm thinking we are going to move her next week sometime. Probably Thursday or Friday. That way I can go check her out on Sunday and see how she is adjusting to non stall life.

I bought her a new halter and a lunge line. As her old halter is just gross. But I bite my tongue. I need to get a lunge whip but they wanted 20 bucks for one. I'm pretty sure I can find cheaper. Then next is to start assembling tack. I will start checking ebay, as I think I can find the best stuff there at fair prices. And Craigslist.

I love her to peices!

No comments: