Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dodge Dodge Dodge

She got one up on me last night. That damn horse. I didn't realize she did it till after I put her up. I've been working on lunging both ways. Counterclockwise and clockwise. So, she hates going counterclockwise so I feel the need to push that side a little more than the other right?

She stopped the first time around and looked at me. I asked her to go to which she stood there so then she got a little bit of the whip. Just a taste and she flew out all pissed off in a canter throwing up her back feet. Screw you lady, you go when I say.

Then we switched directions. I was so freaking involved on getting her to woah and move when I wanted her to that when she stopped again and changed directions I didn't correct it. I let her do it. I realized it after I put her up that I just rewarded her by letting her do what she wants.

She won't win the battle on Weds. She won't.

No comments: