Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I hit my horse *cry*

Ok, no not really, no tears. He was being a total ass yesterday. When I showed up to stick the halter on him, he turned around and ran to the back of the stall. Not good as there could be a kick there even if he has never offered to do so before. So I'm creeping as close as I can to his rump and he whips around and tries to run out. HA!

I grabbed the first thing I could, his tail and yanked him back. Now before one jumps on the OMG bandwagon, yes I know that was a stupid stupid move. I just grabbed and after my hands were already on his tail I realized that wasn't a smart idea. But he did turn around and allow me to halter him so I didn't make too big of a deal out of the events.

Walk him into the barn and start grooming. I get three hooves picked out and the last one, which is a hind foot, he starts being an ass about. He kept trying to kick out. I had it with his tantrums at this point and hit him hard in the ribs and screamed stop it. He whips his head around and looks at me like "What?!" He then let me finish what I was doing and was a perfect angel after that.

I still love my horsey :D

No comments: