Thursday, October 20, 2011

Horses and food oh my!

It's cold here. It's rainy here. That means I plum don't want to do anything. This includes working with Memphis. He has had about a week of no interaction at all from me other than the occasional scratch and groom. Sigh. I don't even know if I'll be out tonight because it's gonna be cold. That means I won't see him again till Sunday. (barn owner is having a 4-H Halloween party this weekend... yeah right for me going out there)

Oh well. I'll work him in the barn on Sunday if I have to. I can just get her to move the tractor for me and lunge him a bit. When it rains the horses stay up in the stalls, so I know he has a ton of energy right now. Poor bubba. I know he'll survive though.

Woah, and next month is one year of ownership! Memphis has also turned 6! I feel somewhat failure to him as I really haven't done much with him. Oh well, I will. I got this. I think.

I need to also start updating the food part of this. People keep asking me for some of my recipes of my new stuff. Sigh. So demanding. :)

Other than that, everything is peachy here.

No comments: