Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 6

So today is day six of my alcohol free month. It's becoming easier though today I really crave it for some reason. I just want one glass but know it will become a unwelcome feeling of regret in my mind. I don't want to dissapoint myself like that. This is such a big moment for me as you all read in my last post about steps I am taking to become a little cleaner in living.

So my dogs are happily laying on the couch with me and Joe. Buck is snuggled up really close to Joe; Joe is resting his elbow on Bucks head. Shadow is at the other end all stretched out and totally happy napping quietly on the soft cushions. Sometimes I wonder about them and if they dream or not as they sure do act like it sometimes. Yesterday they were in much the same set up as they are tonight and Shadow was baring her teeth at something in her dream. Me and Joe just giggled and giggled about it because it's just funny to see a dog do that. So my dumbass dog is dreaming as well. Except he is sticking his tongue out every so slightly and licking things.

Now, Joe and I found this to be the funniest thing ever last night. Here is Shadow, our ass kicker dog, kicking ass in her dreams. Then Buck, the biggest sissy ever, being a sissy in his dreams. Just goes to show that if they do dream, they don't change their behaviors there either.

No comments: