Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What to do

I swear..... sometimes I suprise myself....

So I woke up last night and could not for the life of me go back to sleep. When that happens I begin to reflect on things in my life and where I want to go in the next 5 years. I want to work more with horses and get my own. I would love to work at a barn of some sort doing anything at all. Getting paid would be a plus but I don't have to. I want to work at a different agency/have my own within the next five years. I want to grow as a salesperson and watch things grow. I need a pt job but I don't want to settle on just any pt job, I want to do something I like.

I swear to you, I haven't had a drink in 4 days and making it a goal to hit 30 or more without. My mind is so clear right now and its caused me to do alot of thinking, instead of drinking and it becoming cloudy. I'm a motivated person but I still need a little push now and again.

I'm rambling.....

No comments: