Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love :)

There are so many things I love.

Buck- I am going to dedicate a paragraph to my dog. Ha! I am a crazy dog lady, don't hate. He is my one and only true best friend in life. He will always be there, doesn't judge, and loves me because I have food in the morning. He's 90lbs of just plain cute. I will never get rid of him and he will always be my couch partner.

Joe- Not much to elaborate about on here. He always wants to try no matter how crazy I am. To any woman that thinks she won't be crazy, just wait. You will one day. You will entirely flip out. It's really ok. As women in general we have been known to do that. Joe puts up with it and still cuddles in the morning. Can't ask for much else.

Pancakes- yes, a food item made it to my list of loves. There is nothing better than waking up to pancakes. Lightly sweet cut with melted creamy butter. Covered in warm pure maple syrup and a cup of coffee. Le Sigh.

Horses- Holy patience teachers. You screw up and frustration city. I love these giant animals. I cannot wait to own one.

Coffee- I drink so much coffee. I am even somewhat of a snob. I like the little micro brews (in a sense) I buy whole bean and grind myself. That's how snobby I am. But its just so good! Don't hate.

There ya go. My top loves in life. Shadow is in there too... she makes goofey noises when she sleeps. :)


I ordered 80 cupcakes today. 1/3 chocolate, 1/3 vanilla, and 1/3 strawberry. I told the lady I wanted buttercream frosting and bright vivid colors on the frosting. I really don't care which colors she picks or if she airbrushes or colors the frosting. She said I am the easiest bride she has ever worked with. Yay! I really just want them to taste good and look pretty, I refuse to stress over the details of it. I know sh eis a trained professional so I feel fine with it.

I am trying to figure out centerpeices. I am going to lose my damn mind. I want plants. I do not want cut flowers. My whole cushy hippy side is coming out here. I'm torn between lavender plants or potted herbs. Absolutely torn. I love lavender and think big plants would look awesome but the cost is prohibitive. I am not willing to blow a large chunk of the budget on that when I could upgrade the wine or apply towards our bands. So potted herbs it may be.

I don't really ahve anything else to do. I order the bands at the end of this month. Joe and I need to get the music situated. But that's nothing really. We just need to get a big enough music list together and randomize. I get my hair done in May and me my stylist had talked back in Feb about it. I'm not worried about that either. She's been doing my hair for 4 years and it always looks amazing when she is done so she can have at it. (not to say that I go often enough to keep it amazing...)

I have 7 confirmed yes's for the wedding and I just sent the invites out last week! People are excited! Yay! Getting married.

No comments: