Friday, April 10, 2009

On the brain

I have about 5 minutes to type before I go to work. So I don't know how detailed or long this is going to be. I plan on rambling on about nonsense for a bit. You can feel free to click away at any point now.

10 weeks! 10 effing weeks! I sent the invites out on Wends and YESTERDAY I got a call from my MIL stating that she recieved hers already. Good god postal system!!!! Oh well, everyone has just a hair under 8 weeks to get them back to me. I need them back by June 1st so the caterer knows the exact number. We handed em out at Joe's work yesterday and Floyd, bless his hippy heart, said he wouldn't miss it for the world.

Then all the other body guys started goin on about how great this is going to be, ragged on Joe a bit about how marriage sucks after about 5 years, and in general were happy for us. I didn't anticipate that kind of response from a bunch of body guys! I love that whole group though!

Eep! out of time. I'll type more later!

No comments: