Monday, April 27, 2009

X-Posting

http://fuglyhorseoftheday.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-down-way-too-many-to-go.html

I know I have mentioned her blog on here several times. Above is a link to todays entry into her blog. Good lord it is sick sick sick. I just do not understand people sometimes. If I ever sent any animal off to training, be it my dog even, and I got a scummy feeling from the get-go, my animal is not going there. I don't want a trainer to be best friends with my animal, but the trainer needs to be able to train not beat into submission.

I question what his techniques even had to do with training. It sounds like he just ran the horses to death and beat the shit out of them because he could. Looks like daddy didn't love that guy enough so he needed to take it out on something that wouldn't take him to court. Sad Sad Sad.

Buck is not limping quite as bad today. I am going to clean and treat tonight after I get home from dealing with that horse I'm working on. I really did get a bad feeling from the lady I talked to yesterday and I don't think she took to me too kindly either. Asking to ride the mare when the mare is not in the condition to do anything? Really? I question if the lady will take proper care of the mare in this case. Or what she actually knows about horses. Not that I am the expert, I am not at all. But I have the common sense to know that riding is not an option till I can get some food in her, wormer in her, and her feet looking halfway decent.

That is not to say people don't ride horses like this all the time. I've seen the pics... I'm just a little nicer than others and have more brains in my head. People kill me.

That's all I have for today!

No comments: