Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dodge and the second job...

So, I went and saw her again last night. This will be a large occurance for me, just so you know. (for whomever reads this) I took a horsey friend with me just to giver her a look over and see if she sees what I see. She is just as in love with Dodge. Her hooves are getting easier to pick. I let my friend do it as she was a little more aggressive than I am at picking them. Looks better but now we really NEED to get them clipped. I guess if I go out on Friday I'll talk to the owner then. Otherwise I am going to go on Saturday since I will be on that side of town anyway.

I got a call from the second job place. They want to hire me for PT manager instead of a lowly clerk. Which is awesome because that means more monies! Woot!

Hopefully I can start next week and that would put me in the place to move my pretty girl here really really soon. Lush pastures for all!

I got her some senior grain last night. I'm going to keep it in my car and just give her a little every time I'm there. Along with the slow grass feeding I've been doing I hope this helps her body readjust to things, so when I throw her out on a field it isn't such a shock to her system. Even after a slow reintroduction period.

Total cuteness last night too. I put some grain and water in her feed bowl when we took her out of the stall so it would become mash while we were outside. We put her back in her stall and she happily ate and I stuck around to make sure that she was gonna be ok with it. Then we kinda petted her and talked to her a bit and then said our goodbyes.

She didn't want us to leave. It was so sad. I'm going to spend alot of time with her on Saturday, hopefully finding nippers and getting the owner tospend an hour with me clipping clipping clipping.

No comments: