Monday, May 4, 2009

Pasture Boarding

K, talked to a lady on the phone today that does pasture board. She seems smart and knowledgable on the phone. Her website had one spelling mistake, so I may let her slide. She has a slow month long boarding program to re-adjust a horse to eating grass. Which is a relief to me! I am going out to visit her on Saturday after my lesson or before it. Not quite sure which.

I explained the situation to her and she seemed to know exactly what to do and how to help her. So, that is +1. Insanity. Big ol' Angel (Dogde) has no idea what I'm doing for her in the background but I hope this works out for the absolute best. I really do. I hope Danny gets my application thing today so I can start working for him.

I'll update as soon as I know something new!

No comments: